Wednesday, March 04, 2009

say a prayer....

...for this sweet family today. yesterday they lived my worst nightmare. yet they have gone through this trial with grace and sweetness and joy.

i pray that god will bless them.

http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

Her funeral is at my stake center. How do you know them? She is such a cute girl!!

The Frosts said...

You are in big trouble for posting this. I've been crying for an hour. And just woke up my baby so I could hold her. Sob. sad story. I will pray for them.

Amy Glenn said...

That is so sad, Ang. Are they good friends of yours? Wow, the funeral is not a mile from John & Kalli's house. I wonder if they know them...

Julie said...

There's a lady in my ward who is a nurse in the PICU at Primary children's. She had a really really really rough weekend last weekend. I wonder if this is why. We went on last Monday night and she just said she had a terrible weekend at work but couldn't go into detail, obviously, because of all the privacy laws. This is heartbreaking! What a darling darling baby. So sad. I might just go snuggle my Reecey now!