four awful things about my day:
poopy underwear (not mine)
husband out of town (yes, it has begun people)
throw-up on the carpet in my room (again, not mine)
2nd horribly uncomfortable pap smear (thanks to the previous abnormal one)
four fantastic things about my day:
cupcakes, enough said
feeling blessed for my blessings, despite it all
talking to my sister, feeling lucky she's mine and missing her like crazy
video chat with my brother, who's living in london...and missing him like crazy too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ohhh I totally hate poopy anything right now. I'm ready for grown up poop to go away. I don't mind the infant diaps. Those were 4 crappy things. If it makes you feel better Lil threw up in her bed yesterday too. Talking to sisters on the phone can really make it all better, though. Why don't we all just live on one big compound?
Cupcakes can make anything better:) I sure hope you and Marissa start feeling better soon and we'll be thinking about you.
So, are you allowed to mention that your first pap smear was abnormal, but then not say why or what's up? I don't often type those 2 words... together (or separate!) Sorry about the sick things!!! Glad you had cupcakes to balance it all out. =)
I'm so glad you can see through the barf and recognize the blessings of you life. When my kids are puking its about over for me!
Post a Comment