I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
belly laughs
my new favorite sound is my husband, laughing, while watching this show:
top gear. if you or your spouse are remotely interested in cars, and you have yet to tune in, i suggest you do. i don't even have to watch it, i just get to listen and smile.
Gonna Check it out! I have way too many shows right now its ridiculous. I was thinking yesterday how I need to cut back. Atleast they are all at night with the girls are down.
3 comments:
Gonna Check it out! I have way too many shows right now its ridiculous. I was thinking yesterday how I need to cut back. Atleast they are all at night with the girls are down.
that's the only show matt watches on TV.
Oh boy- I really hate that show. But it could be worse I guess. Maybe I;ll have to watch it again and look for something to like about it.
Post a Comment