the kids were dying to go bowling. no mother in her right mind does that single-handed if she can help it. so i made the kids wait until dad was home. he was exhausted but was a good sport.
we had a great time.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Fun time! I took 8 boys bowling by myself once, but I'm not in my right mind. I have an annoying eye twitch to prove it:)
cute photos! i love the one of you and phil, oh and the one with d down on one knee.
Awwww, you guys are so cute! I love Mari's posing. She's hilarious.
THat looks like so much fun. Seriously I might make Jj go with me this weekend. I love the Customer service sign. Too funny! Ohh and Dylan's kissy face picture. I'm sure he learned it from his big sista. MIss you girl!
-Mands
Post a Comment