I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Yummers! I thought of doing that after all of us had had breakfast already. I suck!
Yummy pancakes! You are such a cool Mama. Mari is seriously GGGGGG . . . . . .Gorgeous!
I just love v-day with kids. It is so fun to see them so excited over school parties, valentines, and yummy treats!
Hey I did that same exact thing pancakes make then cut out into hearts! my family loved them.
Look at those long arms! You're going to be 6' just like your mom, Mari!=)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yummers! I thought of doing that after all of us had had breakfast already. I suck!
Yummy pancakes! You are such a cool Mama. Mari is seriously GGGGGG . . . . . .Gorgeous!
I just love v-day with kids. It is so fun to see them so excited over school parties, valentines, and yummy treats!
Hey I did that same exact thing pancakes make then cut out into hearts! my family loved them.
Look at those long arms! You're going to be 6' just like your mom, Mari!=)
Post a Comment