I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
if you wanna
who doesn't like free stuff? especially this time of year....we're all lookin' for deals.
check this out and you too could be a winner! design mom (gabrielle blair - who is so fabulous) will be offering some free giveaways. i'll be entering - you should too! click on the red box below to check it out.
I think you have my email. I feel the same away about my kids not knowing how fortunate they are (but they're still so little:) we are doing to donating toys to di before Christmas. also i was thinking what do we (as in the jimenez fam) want to do about gifts this year--let me know what you think
1 comment:
I think you have my email. I feel the same away about my kids not knowing how fortunate they are (but they're still so little:) we are doing to donating toys to di before Christmas. also i was thinking what do we (as in the jimenez fam) want to do about gifts this year--let me know what you think
Post a Comment