I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
christmas duds
the kids are lucky enough each year to get some sweet Christmas clothes from their grandma 'B' (phil's mom). here are a few shots of the great outfits this year!
I LOVE when Grandmas hook ya up with nice clothes and also when Auntie Angies and Cousin Mari's hook ya up with great clothes. Love you guys and the kiddos look so cute in their festive Christmas winter clothes!
4 comments:
Too bad my kids don't get your kids Christmas hand-me-downs! Very sweet.
Too cute. Good picks, B! :)
I LOVE when Grandmas hook ya up with nice clothes and also when Auntie Angies and Cousin Mari's hook ya up with great clothes. Love you guys and the kiddos look so cute in their festive Christmas winter clothes!
darling, i love the snowflake inspired duds!
Post a Comment