Friday, November 07, 2008

i'm totally missing....

denny.



he came back last night on "grey's anatomy" and asked izzie, "are you sure you're ok?" it was probably one of my favorite episodes. i just love him. too bad he is dead.

and i'm pretty sure that one's hair has considerably more style in the afterlife.

6 comments:

Dottie said...

I am with you Sista!

Melissa said...

AMEN!!!! I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I LOVED Denny!!!

Krista said...

I miss Denny too!

Alicia said...

I have never ever watched that show. But I could watch that guy...even with the bed head. rrrrrrrrrrr. That's me rolling my r's.

Mands Glenn said...

I love him! There is something so sexy about him. I love big men! It was a great episode. Phil filled me in last night that you are a Hills watcher. I don't feel so guilty watching it. I thought only high school girls watched it or something. It was super fun having him over last night. We just layed around and ate In-n-out and stared at baby Lo. Missed ya!

Julie said...

I LOVE Denny! He was such an awesome character and i too am sad he's dead. And as for one's hairstyle I couldn't agree more! Hahahaha