"San Francisco lawyer Eli Stone begins to see things, which leads him to discover a brain aneurysm. But his visions lead him to accept cases with little monetary gain but a lot of moral goodness." tuesdays 10/9cif you haven't watched it yet, you should check it out. while i fundamentally disagree with some elements of the show (c'mon, i know it's hollywood - but sigourney weaver as God???), i really like what the producers are trying to do with it. it has a generally good message and i think it inspires the viewer to ask themselves some questions about their own faith. compared with the other junk on tv, it's almost refreshing.

6 comments:
i watched a little of that show when Katie Holmes was on- oh it seems like Dawson' creek was just yesterday:)
I'm convinced. Jordan was just plugging this show to me on Wednesday. I guess i'll have to check it out! Have you seen the new show Fringe? (speaking of Dawson's Creek...Joshua Jackson...not attractive but good show!)
ditto, anj. I thought the same thing... refreshing. But then the next week, I missed it!
Me too!!! I just started watching it last week and I'm already hooked!! So glad someone is sharing my excitement!!!
I'm so glad that I got to talk to you today! I love your blog and am drooling over your Serendipity pics! Muah!
WE LOVE ELI STONE, TOO!
Post a Comment