yes, it's fall. but...
i arrived home from NYC to see most of the leaves changed color and many already fallen. it's that time of the year when it's cold enough to wear jeans and a sweater outside, but once you get in your car, you're roasting! so you're cruising around town with the a/c blasting, stripping clothes off and putting them back on. it's like a wardrobe malfunction on a daily basis.
am i complaining? nope. i'd take a North Carolina fall any day of the week.
*** a funny i overheard this morning***
Mari: "Dylan, if you're not going to be a fast poke, you're going to be a slow poke."
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lil and I just changed out of our Fall long sleeve shirts and pants due to this exact reason. Lil just looked at your picture and I asked her who it was and she said, " Angie." We practice with pictures!
OHhh and the Fast poke comment just made me smile! cute
-Mands
Lil and I just changed out of our Fall long sleeve shirts and pants due to this exact reason. Lil just looked at your picture and I asked her who it was and she said, " Angie." We practice with pictures!
OHhh and the Fast poke comment just made me smile! cute
-Mands
Lil and I just changed out of our Fall long sleeve shirts and pants due to this exact reason. Lil just looked at your picture and I asked her who it was and she said, " Angie." We practice with pictures!
OHhh and the Fast poke comment just made me smile! cute
-Mands
i love me some fall but i know what ya mean. its been mostly really nice here, which is nice since we didn't have any kind of spring!
Hey, we could use some adult sized "baby legs" and "sleeves"-- have you seen those? We wear jeans in the morning and shorts in the afternoon! I've been trying to get dinner ready in the morning while it still feels like Fall (and while I kind of feel like baking/cooking!) I laughed out loud at Mari's funny "poke" comment. It makes sense to me. =)
Mari, you're so funny!
Post a Comment