Friday, October 31, 2008

guest blogger: MARI J.


i have new glasses from the eye doctor. they help me see better. at school, my glasses help me see the board. my glasses are pink. without my glasses, things look blurry, but when i put my glasses on it looks better.

10 comments:

angie j. said...

Mari -

i'm so proud of your first post! i know it won't be your last. i love you so much. your new glasses only make your eyes more beautiful.

hugs & kisses,
MOM

Dottie said...

I LOVE your new glasses! When I was your age I always wanted glasses, i thought they would make me look smart. Now I see they would have made me look smart and adorable!

Julie said...

You're a beauty Mari! Your glasses look gorgeous on your already lovely face. Love you! Auntie J

Heather said...

Mari you look so beautiful in your new glasses and I am so glad that you can see better! Love, Heather

erin said...

Hey Marissa!

I love your new glasses! Did you know that I have red ones that look a lot like that? I am wearing them right now. I love wearing my glasses because I can see things that are really far away...pretty things, words, people, cars, buildings, and other important things. You look very pretty and smart in your new glasses. Did you know Grandma Cyndi used to tell Uncle Cam, "In the case or on your face" ? Has your mom taught you that yet? =)

Love,
Auntie Erin

Amy Glenn said...

You look great, Marissa! That's so neat, too, that you did this post yourself. Audrey and Bronwyn started wearing their glasses in the 1st grade, too. Uncle Tom tells them just want Auntie Erin wrote up above- "in the case or on your face." I have to remind them of it all the time (even though they're in the 4th grade).

I like the glasses you picked out. I think you look really pretty!

Love,
Auntie Amy

shannon said...

love your pink glasses girl! you look smokin' cute!

Daniel said...

Hey Mari congrats on your new glasses! I remember when I got my first glasses when I was 15 I was so so happy b/c I could see the mountains again:-) I hope you have a fun time at Disneyland and I wish I could be with you guys!

Also I'm glad that you are interested in the elections, that's a very good thing.

P.S. Its snowing here in the mountains, and I'm so happy!!!!

Fernandez Family said...

Mari! You are so grown up - glasses and a blog. I love it. They look fantastic on you - so stylish. I hope that you are enjoying your new school. Please get your Mom to let you do another post soon. We love to hear from you!

Love Auntie Tanya

Tom & Cyndi said...

Dear Mari,

Grandpa and I think that your glasses are telling everyone to look at your beautiful eyes. You did a great job picking out your frames. Pretty soon you will be so used to wearing them and how nice you look that you won't even think about it much, in fact you'll miss them when you aren't wearing them. We think they make you look smart. Wow, this has been a special year for you: adult teeth, glasses and blogging! What's next? You rock, Mari*****