Thursday, September 18, 2008

more opinions requested!


our trip to Walt Disney World is quickly approaching (well sort of - nov). i'm such a newbie when it comes to all of this, since i've never actually been there. i've borrowed some books from friends, been scouring the internet and i'm feeling....overwhelmed. there is so much information!

so far we have our accommodations (not on disney property) and i have made one, that's ONE, meal reservation. there is so much more to do! we plan to spend about 5 days in the parks and two days traveling...hopefully in some new wheels by then :)

so - i need some tips from those of you who have been to WDW - restaurants to eat, places to be sure not to miss, etc. remember, we'll be traveling with a 6- and 3-year-old.

i'm counting on you!

4 comments:

shannon said...

my brother in law just got back a few weeks ago, so let me ask him.

Jocelyn said...

Where did you make your meal reservation? Are you going to do a character breakfast or anything like that? My sister has been to Disney World a ton, so I'll ask her. The one thing I can say that you can't miss is Tower of Terror at MGM. Loved it.

Amy Glenn said...

We went when we lived in Tallahassee for the girls' 3rd birthday. We were on a a very, limited budget at the time, so we packed PPJ's and carrots to snack on. So yeah, I'm not much help in the restaurant department.

Going to the park was a lot of fun. I think what helped us most was to go to the back of the park first and work our way forward- that way you're not competing with so many people for rides, etc. Also, the fast pass (I think that's what it's called) is the way to go. The lines are a lot shorter...

You guys will have so much fun!

Julie said...

You KNOW I'm a Disneyland/Disneyworld PROFESSIONAL!!! Cawl me. We'll tawk!