Tuesday, September 02, 2008

elvish

you may not be as huge a library nerd as i am, but i love reading books before i buy, and so i'm at my library about 5 times a month. the kids also love to check out a mountain of books, and it can all be a little hard to keep track of.

and that is where the library ELF comes in! you may have heard of it before, but it's an awesome way to keep track of what books you've got, when they're due, and when your holds are ready for pickup.

if you haven't already - check it out: http://libraryelf.com/.

2 comments:

erin said...

my name is erin and I'm a library nerd (too). I love the library! Thanks for the tip. I have been frequenting 2 lately (since we are minutes away from different county) and have 2 cards and twice the books-- that is tricky! I will definitely use this new link!

Julie said...

I have not been to the library since I've moved here because I always forget about it. Maybe I need to start up going again, not like I ever went on a regular basis. When i do I'll use this link!