Monday, August 25, 2008

the next chapter


our little athlete is now playing soccer. so far he's had a great time - participating in both practices and games without any tears or tantrums. he almost had a breakaway goal on Saturday until his own teammate took him out. same team! gotta love 3-year old sports.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Heather said...

I like the jersey. They have always given us t-shirts. He looks like a soccer star.

erin said...

Cute cute boy! Ian wants to know where his baseball "mint" is. I guess we need to have some sports identification exercises here. =) Such a cute picture!

Dottie said...

So tall and slender, can it be that Dylan is growing up? :-(

Fernandez Family said...

I just saw him and he already looks older! I love the get up - he looks so professional. Sorry about the "same team". How did you feel about that - getting any soccer Mom rage we need to discuss? Miss you.

Julie said...

He is sooooooooo cute! It KILLS me! What a doll and I totally relate about the 3 year old sports. BUT...my kid is really more concerned about who's watching him then actually trying to get the ball. Too funny!

Monica said...

Angie, Dylan is so cute. I hope his team does well this year. My son Aaron has his first game tomorrow.

Jocelyn said...

Holy cow he is so cute in the soccer uniform! That is too funny about a kid on his own team taking him out. Or maybe it's annoying? :)

shannon said...

oh my gosh, he looks so old and grown up! love the cheesy grin!

Mands Glenn said...

I love this cute boy who is getting so tall! He looks so handsome in his jersey! Go Dylan! Have fun!