after an interesting week, trying to stay occupied at home, while mr. dylan tried to get the hang of the potty, i was shoo'd out of the bathroom today and told by my 3-year old son, "go out mom. i need my privacy."
now THAT is music to my ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Ang. That's a huge milestone. Life is so much easier when your kids are potty trained. Way to go, Dylan!
P.S. Also very cute that he needs his "privacy."
Awesome Angie, I'm working on it with Ella but I don't see her saying that anytime soon. :)
Wow that's great Angie! it seems like forever to get to this happy point. I still have a few years to go until all four are fully trained three down and one to go.
That is so nice! I hate potty training!! But it is definitely one thing that is so nice to have done.
love it! and i am with heather, i hate the potty training thing, we've almost been at it for 8 months with mr. stubbornpants. good luck. loves, xoxo!
How cool! I'm so proud for Dylan...and you...and maybe a little jealous. Teo will pee, but no poop. I have heard of the idea of privacy though - I mean seriously - although I can do it with you on the phone...I really couldn't do it with my Mom standing over me encouraging me to "make poopy".
Post a Comment