Saturday, May 24, 2008

promises

i won't promise to update my blog again soon - though i have pounds of pictures that need to be shared...but i will promise my short convo with marissa today will make you smile.

phil's aunt rosario (she was actually my father in law's nanny as a child) called to wish Dylan a happy birthday today. she is the sweetest woman on the planet - so selfless and kind.

m. "is she old?"
a. "yes she is."
m. "is she old like goldie (my mom)?"
a. "no, she older."
m. "oh, ok. she's the next size up."

5 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

That is really cute. I always write conversations like those down, too, so I can go back and tell the girls how funny they were. That's great!

Jocelyn said...

I'm happy for an update, no matter how big. That was funny. Kids crack me up when they say stuff like that!

shannon said...

LOVE IT! she's so super creative...how funny!

erin said...

I love insights into how kids think about different concepts-- I love how uncomplicated that image is. So cute!

Julie said...

That's awesome!