Hilarious. I watched with Mom and Dad looking over my shoulder. We replayed at least four times...it actually gets funnier the more times you watch it! We miss you guys so much!
That made me happy! He is so cute...everything about him from his cute little face, to his song to his cute little body in his striped jammies! That was adorable!
I love this kid. I really want a little Dylan in our family. I love his little concert and how he pauses at times during the song to think about what part is next. SOOO sweet!
10 comments:
oh, that was awesome! hopefully he'll grow into a gorgeous glenn voice!
That's great! Tatum is now singing the same song (after viewing this video) and won't stop. What a cute little guy you have!
Dylan, you're so cute. It's great to hear your voice.
So fun to hear him! I love how thoughtful he is while singing and how proud he is when he finishes! Very cute.
Hilarious. I watched with Mom and Dad looking over my shoulder. We replayed at least four times...it actually gets funnier the more times you watch it! We miss you guys so much!
So cute! I love him and I love his stripped pjs. He is so adorable!
That made me happy! He is so cute...everything about him from his cute little face, to his song to his cute little body in his striped jammies! That was adorable!
Super cute - what a fun boy!
I love this kid. I really want a little Dylan in our family. I love his little concert and how he pauses at times during the song to think about what part is next. SOOO sweet!
We miss you guys! We need to visit! Seriously
He is SO CUTE! That seriously made me smile!
Post a Comment