I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, April 07, 2008
cutest boys
i didn't use my camera the entire time my family visited over easter. nan had my dad's camera - which is much nicer than mine - so she's got all the photos. but she sent me a couple and this one i just had to post...
Is that In-n-Out? Yumo! Okay, so these boys are the hottest things around. Just wait like 12 years when they are totally in high school. AHhhh lady killers.
When I see your face it looks like Jordan ( especially in this picture). You and JJ look so much alike. So glad I married into such a great looking family.
5 comments:
That picture of Dylan just cracks me up. Like "not another picture, mom" lol and your nephew's is good too. You both look so calm compared to them. :)
You guys are so cute! What funny little boys!
Cutest boys for sure! I love the faces they're making!
Is that In-n-Out? Yumo! Okay, so these boys are the hottest things around. Just wait like 12 years when they are totally in high school. AHhhh lady killers.
When I see your face it looks like Jordan ( especially in this picture). You and JJ look so much alike. So glad I married into such a great looking family.
I want more pictures, PLEASE!
so cute, love the rolling of the eyes!
Post a Comment