a collage of my family from last summer
The hallway we just finished this weekend
Some great wall sconces I got at Pier 1 on sale
Our front entry
This star hangs in the the living room/kitchen/eat-in area. I have other items that I can change out, according to the seasons.

8 comments:
Wow, Anj! It looks so cozy and nice and personal. What great pictures you have. I like the quote too-- a great reminder!
Thanks for sharing. =)
Lest you think Cam has such an opinion about home decor, that was me (erin).
Oh fun! I'll take one of everything, thank you. Seriously - I haven't seen cool stuff like that up here...at all! So, i'm excited to come and visit and get great ideas! Love you.
Looks great, Ang! I like how the family collage turned out. You put it together so nicely. Great taste.
I love it all! I love the photos and the way you've hung everything. It looks awesome!
seriously Ang, you're so talented. i love the photos and your vinyl letters are fabulous! i can't wait to see it in person...julie and i are planning on visiting this summer!
Everything looks fantastic! I'm probably going to have to copy some of them. I'm glad you posted pictures of everything you've been describing to me. How fun!
I love all of them. Great job, Sis. Now I just need to see the whole house. We need to visit. Our next big trip will hopefully be to come see you and your gorgeous looking home and decorations!
Post a Comment