Sunday, January 27, 2008

holiday update

Well, I finally discovered the cause of my DVD angst. Gotta love Dell - and the extra warranty. My DVD drive wasn't working and two days later a nice little Dell man arrived at my door, replaced it in two seconds and I'm good to go!

Here are a few of my favorite moments from the Christmas trip to UT:

Taking the kids to see my Father-in-law's office


Skiing with my best friend Shannon - first time in 8 years!


Daniel getting rockband... and finding out he couldn't take it to BYU.


Christmas Day with my babies


Sledding with my kids - yes I DID go out on the snow...

The swordfights with wrapping paper rolls



The Polar Express with Ned Flanders as our host *hehe*


Lunch with my sweet Aunt Shelley and cousins


Home at last...

7 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

What a fun, fun trip! I love all of the pictures and I'm so glad the Dell guy fixed your computer. You guys did so much on your break. I especially love the HOME AT LAST picture. It is kind of how I felt after the long break. Miss ya!

Julie said...

What fun! How great that your kids got to sit in the cock pit of the plane! Those pictures of you and Shannon make me jealous! And everything else is just adorable!!! I'm glad you had a good trip. Why can't Daniel take Rock Band to BYU?

Amy Glenn said...

Great pictures, Ang! Looks like you guys had such a fun time. I love the shots of Marissa & Dylan in the cockpit of the plane. Marissa looks so pretty and they both just look so grown-up. it happens so fast!

Jocelyn said...

That makes me miss Utah a bit. Skiing sounds so fun... and I'm with Julie, the pictures of you and Sharn make me jealous! :) I also want to know why he can't take Rock Band to BYU... is that a BYU rule or a family one?

shannon said...

oh, that makes me so sad to see us having fun and knowing it will be forever until we do that again. i am glad you make it home safely and miss you so much. xoxo!

Heather said...

The skiing looks so fun, it has been 9 years since I have gone - that is so pathetic on my part. It looks like you had fun though!

Daniel said...

Yea, me not taking Rock Band. A huh, that lasted long. I freakin' rock on the drums now