is all the GERMS!!! I am SO sick of my kids coming home with runny noses, fevers, etc. It just seems that once they get well, something else comes home and we go through it all over again. But despite that, it is fun every now and then to have some time at home during the day with the kids - esp Marissa now that she's in school - to rest and get well.
Today the kids decided to turn Mari's socks into puppets, and then we decided to make a puppet show. It's fun to take an idea and run with it - help the kids to create and then watch what their little brains turn it into! Mari was crackin' me up with her puppet show - and it might have just given me some good ideas for Christmas.

2 comments:
Puppet shows are the best- so much fun! I love that they can get creative and use their imaginations.
I made the girls a puppet theater for their birthday a couple years ago complete with velvet curtains and tassles, and they've had so much fun with it (the puppet theaters you can buy are so expensive and not as cute).
Target also has cute puppets now. They're more of the classic style- princes, princesses, dragons, etc. Kind of fun.
I like your Cam-like title for your blog post. Miss you guys!
Aren't empty boxes great? Despite what Kate told you on the phone, she really does play with stuff- she likes boxes. =) I love how Dylan is coloring with multiple markers at once. Cute.
Post a Comment