Thursday, November 08, 2007

Rockin' Photo

Ok, I'm totally blog-lifting with this post (Sorry Jayme!), but as I cruised past the Team RedBull blog tonight, I saw this:


To read the full post, visit the team blog HERE. Amazing stuff!

Tonight Philip dined with Jordan, Amanda and baby Lilly in Phoenix. I was so jealous to hear about the good food (Jordan chose a German place complete with beer and schnitzel??) and the beautiful Arizona evening. This time last year I was with WSH in Phoenix for our girlfriend weekend. Oh that weekend was SO much fun. Hope the AZ gang has just as much fun this weekend! Miss you guys....

6 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

How fun! That's really cool that they were able to get together. Tell Phil to give us a call next time he comes to the bay area...

Mands Glenn said...

I was a bit sketchy about the German food, but it was okay! Meat and Bear and more meat. Such a boy place! Phil loved Lil and Phil looked a bit baby hungry. He was holding her and talking baby talk and all. It was really cute. We took a few pics so I will blog those soon. Thanks for paying for dinner Jimenez family!

Phil was reminiscing about last year when you and your girls were here in your pink shirts. So funny!

Mands Glenn said...

I meant BEER, not BEAR! We didn't eat Bear. ha!

Jocelyn said...

When I first saw this I thought you were going to say that was Phil or something! Very cool photo! Had it been Phil it would be even better! Ha!

shannon said...

all weekend i've reminded co-workers, adam, my family where i was 1 year ago. i even think at this moment, we were getting ready to go to the track...=(. i've had PVB all weekend, and it's been a YEAR AGO! at least i get to see you in a few weeks to get our ski on!

Julie said...

Last year was so fun! We for sure need to plan our next WSH adventure!