Monday, October 29, 2007

You know it's time...

to give up the binkie when:

I've tried to take it away once and it nearly broke my heart. If he weren't so darn cute...

10 comments:

shannon said...

love it. collin is attempting to fit 3 in his mouth as of right now. i've tried SO many times to get rid of the "binthie" but it NEVER works. i personally feel that when he's ready to get rid of them, then we'll do it. he looks so darn cute though...

Dottie said...

Awwwwww, don't take away his binkie yet! He's so cute with and without it! He'll do it eventually! Kodi would go to bed with one in his mouth and two in each hand! Very sweet!

Amy Glenn said...

Dylan IS so darn cute!

Julie said...

Oh Ang...he's so cute. He looks so big!!!! I love the 2 binkies. What an adorable little man.

erin said...

Ian still has his too-- I haven't even tried to take it away yet! I hope it's true that when it's time, they'll give it up on their ow.. or maybe that's just my cop-out. Dylan looks so cute all fresh for bed! =)

Heather said...

Ang, he is super cute! It is always such a trick to get rid of them. 3 days of torture for the child and the parent is never fun and something you have to gear up for emotionally! I'm not looking forward to getting rid of Josh's, that is when the time comes, if it ever comes.

Fernandez Family said...

Totally agree - way to cute to take away. I would take a binkie over a bottle any day! Its so hard - but two weeks later and so worth it!

Mands Glenn said...

He makes me melt. We sure miss you guys and totally excited to see Phil next week. Dylan is the sweetest boy ever. I want a Dylan in my life everyday!

Jocelyn said...

Hilarious! He really is so stinking cute!

mamanicky said...

That's too funny! You've got double the binkie weening to do. I'd have a hard time too, with such a cutie.