Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall fun

We've had a blast the last week or so with Phil's parents in town. They've dusted off the cobwebs and moved back into their town home for a fun fall visit. My mother in law, Barbara, is always so great with projects for the kids. She attempts what I won't as far as making messes go - but her final product is always pretty grand. See for yourself!

There is a fun outdoor place here called the Lazy 5 Ranch. They have some 'exotic' animals that you can feed as your wind your way through their 3.5 mile drive. You can also load up on a horse drawn wagon (if you dare) to get an even closer look at the animals. If you ask me (and Phil's truck) we got close enough thank you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ang! Looks like fun. Can you please tell me how you do the slideshow that way - where it automatically plays? THanks! Hope you have a fun halloween with your kids!

-Michelle

Dottie said...

In all the years we've lived here, we've never gone to Lazy 5! I am glad you are enjoying your family!

Julie said...

Yeah...I'm glad you opted to drive too. Crazy stuff. Nice work to 'B' on the haunted house. How fun.

Lisa Danielson said...

How fun! I love the haunted house!!

Unknown said...

The "lazy ranch" looks like a lot of fun! Cool pictures, Ang.

Nice haunted house. What a fun grandma Barbara is!

Heather said...

I love the cookie house, that is so something my ma-in-law would be doing too! Super cute. Aren't Emu's creepy, there is a guy in our Stake that has a Ranch and decided to get a few for himself, they are freaky!

Fernandez Family said...

at first I wasn't sure who the back of the little boy was. Duh! what a fun place. I for sure want to come and visit you when its warm outside (you know...warmer than your christmas...which was still pretty warm to me!) I love the halloween house - what a cute idea. we must have the same genes...no way on the mess for me either!

Mands Glenn said...

Love the cookie house. It looks so professional. Gosh, the Ranch looked so fun and you guys were so dang close to the animals. What a blast! The Jimenez kids are gorgeous!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun haunted house to make. Where did you get it? Or maybe it was made from scratch?! It turned out so cute. And looks like a fun time with the animals, too.