We've been celebrating Halloween since Saturday - with our ward party and a party with some friends. Today was Dylan's first preschool costume parade. You can see how excited he was to be with all his friends in costume. His reaction when he saw us was just priceless...enjoy! Look for the rogue pirate at the beginning who is being pursued by Snow White.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
He's just too cute!
Awww, what a cute pirate! Dylan is such a sweet, little guy.
Oh my gosh - I loved his reaction. What a handsom...and not so mean pirate! Great costume!
Such a Rad costume. He is a boy that is just filled with LOVE! So sweet! I love seeing all the costumes at Halloween.
Ang- I just tagged you! Go check my blog for directions! Can't wait to see Phil next week. I will take pics and blog em for sure!
Love that! He was so cute to get sooooooo excited to see you guys. He's adorable!
His reaction when he saw you guys was awesome! Happy Halloween! He is one handsome pirate!
arrrgh! love the costume...what a darling little boy!
Fun costume, Dylan! I love the 2-handed wave. Thanks for sharing. =)
Post a Comment