Monday, September 24, 2007

simple mind

I never really do these things...but since I'm in a bit of a blogging slump, here goes. Simple things for simple minds right?

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend(s): Philip, Nan, Mom, Jules, Sharn, Dottie
C-Cake or Pie: I have such fond memories of my mom's chocolate cake
D- Day of choice: hmm...this is a tough one. I would say any day where our family gets to sit down for dinner together.
E- Essential Item: DEFINITELY chapstick or lipgloss. I'm constantly putting it on.
F- Favorite Color: Lately it has been green, but it'll probably always be periwinkle.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears - and they have to be kind of hard and extra chewy. (don't tell my oral surgeon)
H- Hometown: Calgary
I- Indulgence(s): Harry & David Mint Chocolate covered malt balls. They are so good.
J- January or July: July - I'm such a wimp in the cold.
K- Kids: M & D
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Kisses from my kids, a phone call from my mom, and an I love you from my hubby.
M- Marriage Date: August 17th
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sisters, 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples - McIntosh are my favorite
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, Phil's driving
Q- Quote(s): I have too many to put here, but my latest favorite is: "Put a grain of boldness into everything you do."
R- Reason To Smile: Of course, my kids.
S- Season: Summer all the way.
T- Tag Three +: Everyone I know has already done this
U- Unknown Fact About Me: not sure...I'm pretty much an open book.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm definitely in the middle on this one - my animal is limited to fish and chicken. We haven't had beef in this house in who knows how long!
W- Worst Habit: staying up too late
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: not sure i get the point of this one? like which would I prefer? i'd say neither. let my insides alone!!
Y- Your Favorite Food: anything mexican, anything chocolate, mcdonald's french fries
Z- Zodiac: cancer baby oh yeah

6 comments:

shannon said...

love it, love it? can't you fed-ex me some of those mint malt balls? they sound so divine!

Julie said...

hooray! I'm so glad you did it. I'm sorry you're afraid of your hubby's driving. I'm sure that can cause a few problems!

Dottie said...

Who wouldn't love to hear about you A-Z? Very nice!

Jocelyn said...

Those mint chocolate malt balls... TOTALLY DELICIOUS! I didn't know you weren't a meat eater (except for the fish and chicken, I mean). Do you just not like it or did you make the decision to not have it? I'm interested. I think I could do with less meat (as long as I can have chicken breasts!) :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even get past the chocolate cake part without going to the kitchen looking for some chocolate! Yum.

angie j. said...

the malt balls can be found at harry and david of course, but i get mine at target, in the gourmet chocolate aisle!