Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's that time again!!


I can almost see daddy Don Miller in his byu sweats, sweatshirt, slippers and BYU flag draped just so over the balcony. It's football season again! And BYU has made me proud. Yes, of course I watched the game, alone, by myself, (Phil is in California) and yes I cheered! Hopefully our success will continue this season. Max Hall looks very promising and you know how the Lord blesses those return missionaries... :)

http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=9575

Phil and I were talking this week about my blog. He seems to not ever know what's posted on here. I said, "You should have my blog as your home page." I then asked what WAS his home page and he replied, "Um...byucougars.com..." I just laughed. Like I said, it's that time again!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Go Cougs! I agree the Lord blesses those return missionaries, and I hate to break this to ya, but apparantly Max Hall was sent home from his mission. That's what I heard! Anyhoo, of course Daddy Don was excited and TJ said he was running around the house where all the golfers were staying at 5 a.m. singing rise and shout and yelling GAME DAY!!! Too funny!

Amy Glenn said...

Where in California is Phil? and how long is he here? Any chance of us meeting up with him for lunch or something?

Go cougars!

Lisa Danielson said...

go cougs!!! finally

whiteclef said...

GO ASU!!! #77 baby! ASU 45 SJSU 3. We actually got to go, but left after Lilly was down to her diaper and covered in water because of the heat. I love college football season.
-Mands

Jocelyn said...

Go Cougs! They made me proud too! I love it when they do that to me. Of course we watched the game and loved it all. I love college football... but especially BYU football!