I know that every mother loves her child and we all think our own children have amazing qualities. But I really do think that Marissa has an artistic talent! Here are a couple of her latest...the one with the house was done on a large pad of paper and I'm going to get a frame and start decorating the playroom with her art. It is so amazing to watch her express herself with paint and color. Perhaps we have a true artist in the making!

11 comments:
She's awesome! And I love the idea of framing them for the play room - I might steal the idea even.
Me too - love the idea of framing the pictures! So when do you think originals will start to sell? We'll buy one!! Maybe looking forward to some greeting cards this year?? Love you! And love Mari - she is talented!
Wow she did a great job. I love the tree and the awesome colors. She is quite talented. Way to go Marissa. Yes framing them is a great idea and would look great in the playroom!!
Nice! I also read in a magazine that you can scan your pics into your computer and upload them to www.thelittleauthor.com and they'll make a book for you. I thought that was cool! She's very talented. I love the flower and the house is very cool in a very abstract way! LOVE IT!
Hi Angie, it's phil's friend treen. I love reading your blog and hearing about your brautiful family! Marissa definitely has artistic talent! I love the first one with the house. Framing is such a great idea because it will encourage her to do more exciting thins...you'll be amazed! And I'm so happy that phil's team finally qualified. Such a stressful job without proper results lately. Go phil!
Ang, it is so very cute. If I had a play room, I would totally frame my kids are to decorate it. I think it is a fantastic idea. I think you are right, she is very talented!
That is going to look so great with all her art framed and hung up! My sister has my niece's art up in the basement all over a wall and it looks awesome. Marissa is a great artist! Have you thought about her taking art lessons to get a chance to learn more?
You don't need to justify bragging about your kids. Marissa IS talented! I love her artwork. It's fun to see what she's doing. Miss ya, Ang!
yeah, totally brag it up...maybe someday she'll be able to retire both you and phil with her artwork! i think she's just great! and great idea about the framing, my mom always had our artwork framed in our house, i even signed one s.hannon, apparently that was my name in kindergarten!
ps...what kind of paint do you buy? i bought the Crayola Fingerpaints, but don't love it all that much!
Love the one of the house and tree-- the colors especially! What kind of paints do you use that make such wonderful colors! Or is that Mari's "mixing"? Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment