Sunday, July 01, 2007
2 year olds and Costco...
on Saturday...before a long weekend.... I guess we could have chosen a more opportune time. But the boys spirits seemed to lighten once we cracked open the Cheetos. Otherwise known to mothers everywhere as the WORST, MESSIEST snack ever. But dang they're good! Just ask Dylan and Teo.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe you braved Costco right before the long weekend! Good for you. Happy Birthday, again. I hope you had a good one.
Cute Cousins!
Okay- "dottie liptrap" stole the words from outta my mouth. Such cute cousins!
They look pretty clean to me. We need some good pics of YOUR shirt after their tasty snack.
oh, the dredded cheetos. collin is addicted.
I LOVE CHEETOS SO MUCH! Mmmmmmm!!
That last comment was from me, Mands. Sorry! Using my brothers computer.
That's hilarious.
Post a Comment