





The kitchen before...

The kitchen after!


Our dining room.

Someday I'll have a large table in there...for now the glass top will do. Also on the hunt for something for the wall in there...

And finally - I got my brown and turqoise room. Well it's technically the BATHroom but I just love the colors so much. It's kind of a small hall bath but this gives you the general gist.
I still need to choose a main color for the rest of the house and finish the kids' bath, master bed and bath and the play room. I think I'll leave the office as is for now. Whew...just thinking of all that painting is making me tired....

12 comments:
WOW
Nice work, Phil and Angie! What is the wall color is your kitchen/breakfast nook? You're brave to take pictures - we'll try that just before the reunion - between the chaos of getting ready for it and before there are 21 Glenns in the house!
Looks great guys! I love your dark colors with those gorgeous windows and moulding. I especially love your dining room. All that wood detail is so pretty!
of course it looks fantastic and i can't wait to see it in person. is dylan already in a big boy bed? how did you do that?
Looks great - I love the colors!
Wow! It looks like a home-makeover show has been there! I love the brown bathroom and the mustard (?) color in your dining room. All that moulding is fun. Does Dylan have a big bed already or is his crib hiding? You've been busy- it looks great!
-erin
It all looks so nice! I love the brown and turqoise so much! You have been very busy and it looks awesome! Nice work!
Hey, where did you get the kids toy bins? Was it at... I remember..
of course you do - and thanks for being my sherpa that day tom!!
Love it, love it, love it! Everything looks so great. I really think the kitchen looks great and Brady would totally crap his pants over the CARS wall decals in D's room. Mari's room looks great...and well, the house just looks fantastic. Have fun hunting for knick knacks. That's always where my challenge is.
Looks really good, Ang. How fun to pick out new wall color, furniture, and furnishings. I really love the brown & blue bathroom colors, too. It's such a cool color combo.
You have been hard at work!! You did such a great job! Now just sit back and relax:)
Post a Comment