I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Way to go Marissa!
Love it! I don't think I ever learned the words! Love the signing at the end. That reminds me. . . Can I burn your Baby Einstein signing DVD'S?
That is hilarious! I love it.
Love it. She's so cute and I love the fact that she's already being brainwashed to LOVE BYU. Jackson told me today that her for sure is going to go there when he's bigger.
Wow, I think she's the youngest BYU fan I've ever heard sing the fight song. And I LOVE her version. You're so cute, Marissa!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go Marissa!
Love it! I don't think I ever learned the words! Love the signing at the end. That reminds me. . . Can I burn your Baby Einstein signing DVD'S?
That is hilarious! I love it.
Love it. She's so cute and I love the fact that she's already being brainwashed to LOVE BYU. Jackson told me today that her for sure is going to go there when he's bigger.
Wow, I think she's the youngest BYU fan I've ever heard sing the fight song. And I LOVE her version. You're so cute, Marissa!
Post a Comment