Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

One step ahead is all I now can see,
But He who notes the sparrow's fall, He leadeth me.
Not only by the waters still my feet may tread,
But with my hand in His, I know that I am led.
And for the lonely, rocky way, whate'er the length,
He hath shod my feet with patience and with strength.
So, though the pathway smooth or rough may be,
Oh, joyful thought, my father leadeth me!
-Ella B. Doxsee

6 comments:

Julie said...

That made me smile...and also cry...but that's pretty much par for the course as far as this Preggo Diva is concerned. Happy father's day to Phil, Daddy Tom and Mario!

Amy Glenn said...

Great pictures, Ang!

shannon said...

totally teary eyed, thank you very much. that is awesome that you have all those photos, it was great!

Jocelyn said...

That was awesome! What a great Father's Day post! I loved all those pictures!

Marilee said...

Brought a tear to mine eyes, Ang. What a wonderful tribute to Phil, your dad and father in law!

katrina berg said...

Angie, this is just absolutely beuatiful. I wish I had more pics of Carl's dad before he passed. This was truly touching and inspiring. So glad phil sent me your blog. I'm loving reading and catching up on you guys. luvs, treen