I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, May 07, 2007
My number one is 5
Today was Marissa's fifth birthday. I can't believe she's already five! It's gone fast and she's still my favorite girl in the world. (Click to view my montage...)
that was so darling! i totally forgot that her cheeks were that chubby when she was little! Tell her Happy Birthday from Auntie Shannon! LOVE YOU MARI!
I LOVED that slideshow! How cute is she? It's totally crackin me up that she look EXACTLY the same now as she did as a tiny newborn. Tell her Happy Birthday and give her kisses from Auntie Jules!
I can't believe our babies are 5 this year! It really does seem like yesterday when you came to our tiny apartment with her to meet Kate! I'm not just saying that. I loved seeing her baby pics again-- what a cutie!! And getting so pretty.
7 comments:
What a cute slideshow, Ang! Love it.
Happy Birthday, Mari! Very cute pictures Angie! I can't believe she is five already...time flies.
that was so darling! i totally forgot that her cheeks were that chubby when she was little! Tell her Happy Birthday from Auntie Shannon! LOVE YOU MARI!
I LOVED that slideshow! How cute is she? It's totally crackin me up that she look EXACTLY the same now as she did as a tiny newborn. Tell her Happy Birthday and give her kisses from Auntie Jules!
She is so beautiful! I loved the montage and the song, very cute!
That was so fun! I loved it! She is quite the cutie that is for sure!! Happy Birthday, Mari!
Hey Anj!
I can't believe our babies are 5 this year! It really does seem like yesterday when you came to our tiny apartment with her to meet Kate! I'm not just saying that. I loved seeing her baby pics again-- what a cutie!! And getting so pretty.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!
-erin
Post a Comment