Trips to Utah are exhausting for me because there are so many people I love there and it's hard to spend time with everyone. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any shots of Marissa and her cousins Ty and Ella (on Phil's side) and I didn't get any pics of our time with Shannon and Collin at their house (but you can find pics on her blog at the right.)
We had a birthday bash for Nan at Evonne's house - it was awesome and all the kids helped with the candles. We had a slumber party in Ryan and Lisa's new basement (the bed was so comfy). We shopped at BYU despite the SNOW storm...I mean, seriously?!
My mother in law gets a huge thank you from me for taking us in and taking such good care of her. I was adamant that she not cook for us and bend over backwards. She joked that their house was a "bed and no breakfast". Babs, you're a lifesaver - thanks again for your hospitality.
And a very special thanks to mom and dad - you always make it important for the family to gather together. I would have been so sad to miss Alice's funeral. I can't wait to see you again in June.
Here are some of my favorite photos - enjoy.
![]() |
| Everyone, gather round |


5 comments:
First off I think its absolutely hysterical that Cyndi took a picture of the PROPOSTEROUS outfit at the BYU bookstore. And yes, it is simply TERRIBLE! Also, I immediately thought of Bono when I saw the picture of D-Man even before I read what you wrote. I love Bono too. Other then that I thought all the pictures were great and I'm glad all of y'all were able to get together, despite the sad circumstance. Its still always nice to be with family!
It was sooooooo good to see you guys last week...even if it was a short visit and we missed Mari. Thanks for posting the pics - I love seeing them! I wish we lived closer so the kids could play.
loves,
ego
Sounds like you had a good time, Ang. Love the pictures!
darling photos...and yes, thanks for blogging. i was beginning to wonder if you hated us! just kidding, i miss you already!
Ang- Sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm glad you got to be there for the funeral though and it looks like you guys had a great time. And I'm also glad that you're "back."
Post a Comment