![]() |
| WSH |
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Way back when...
In honor of Sharn's "memory lane" blog, here are some gems from my photo pile. I know I have many more - most of which just simply aren't in digital format (Julie's wedding). I might take some time tomorrow to scan a bunch, but here are some good ones! These photos make me miss you girls!! WSH in effect ya'll...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha ha! Those were fun! I love trips down memory lane. Great times!
okay, i am DYING over here! hilarous. first off, i LOVE that you
1. have a picture of HEAD in there
2. your nasty pigtails
3. the pic of you and julie being fatal
4. the photo of WSH on your wedding
5. the photo of me performing major/minor surgery on julie's belly button ring
awesome post!!!
I love it! I LOVE that you included Princess Leia Bun picture! Actually, all of it was rather AWESOME! And I had forgotten about my major/minor belly button ring surgery!
Post a Comment