Sunday, March 11, 2007

A break from packing...

We took a little break from the drudgery of packing to enjoy the neighbor's trampoline. I hope you all have a great week. It might be a bit before I can post again....







12 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Cute Pics! I love Trampolines! I hate packing and moving. The thought of it makes me ill. I have to do it in like 5 months, too! Yuck!

Lisa Danielson said...

I love tramps! Ty is glued to our neighbors'. Tell B we miss her!!

Julie said...

I love Mari's crazy jumping hair. Its cute. And Dylan looks like a little man! How sad. Cute but sad.

shannon said...

good luck with the move and such...call me when you need to vent about it! give those two kids a big fat kiss from auntie shannon

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I hope all goes well with your move. Your new house looks so cute!

Lindsay said...

You are so fun, Angie! Way to take a break and have a fun time with your kids. I can't jump on the trampoline anymore, due to my long labor. But I'm not the only one with bladder control problems, right....?

Krissy Marshall said...

Just had to let you know that I think you won the lottery.
I mean cute kids, great husband and you're moving into a mansion...

My god how many Sq feet is that place?

Krissy

Krissy Marshall said...

Just had to let you know that I think you won the lottery.
I mean cute kids, great husband and you're moving into a mansion...

My god how many Sq feet is that place?

Krissy

Amy Glenn said...

Fun, fun! Hey Mari & Dylie-Bop- you guys should come visit us and jump on Audrey & Bronwyn's trampoline!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun break! I love Mari's curls! And once again the pics are really good. What kind of camera do you use? I'm looking for a new one myself. I hope your move and packing/unpacking is over soon... I really can't stand that part. :)

Dottie said...

Ang, I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! Had so much fun unpacking, hanging laundry, lifting heavy objects, making beds, hanging towels on all your bathroom towel racks, even fun in the shower! :-) My most favorite, is spending time with you getting to enjoy your new home! Oh, and everyone who commented about being jealous, the pictures and virtual tour don't even come close to doing it justice. Seriously, we should all be jealous!

Thomas Glenn said...

Mari's bustin' out her Mr. Roboto.. Just like her wacked out uncle.