Sunday, December 17, 2006

Home, ahhhh....

Just a word of advice to any of you out there. It is a very BAD idea to ever fly with me. Seriously, I must have the worst luck of any airline traveler and do not wish to share my bad fortune with any of you. Sadly, this weekend my little family was dragged into my air travel misery with me. Fortunately, we all arrived home in one piece - dead dog tired - but alive. They were all amazing and I'm lucky they seem to want to fly with my at least one more time...back to Mexico next fall.

Our flight in Chicago was delayed over 2 hours last night. Added to our over 3-hour layover, it was simply a long night. The kids were tucked into bed just before 3 am. I had to bust a move to church in the morning to play piano for primary and choir. It's been a busy day and I'm exhausted. But I must soldier on if any of you expect a Christmas card. All photos have been ordered online and the cards should be in the mail this week. Yipee!

Here are some photos from our trip. I have some cute videos to upload and a collection of Philip's amazing sunset photos, but those will have to wait until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Evie B. said...

Cute, cute pics, Angie! Can't wait to see the Christmas cards. I should mail mine tomorrow so watch for it to arrive soon!

Amy Glenn said...

fun pictures, ang! i just love mari's braids. i can't believe how easily she tans, too. good luck with all your christmas errands!

Julie said...

Love the pictures. It looks like an AWESOME resort! The kids look like they had a blast and you look like a hot mama, of course!

Tom & Cyndi said...

Greetings from Provo! It wasn't until today that we figured we could click for more of your photo journal - duh. We thoroughly enjoyed every picture, especially the ones with Marissa and Dylan! Lovin' and missin' you all. Mari is going to be a wonderful photographer!
Goldie and Tom