Monday, November 20, 2006

Hallelujah!

Well, another season has come to an end and starting tomorrow, I will have my husband back! He's taking the whole TG week/end off. He's so much fun to be around after he's had about a day of rest to get caught up. I'm anxious to spend more time with him and the kids are so happy that dad will be home!

The season ended on a sour note as Phil's team was spun out on lap 7, causing a lot of damage as their car hit the wall. They were able to get back on the track and put some more laps down, but in the end did not finish within the top 30. All in all it was a great year - new team, new successes and new achievements for him. We're so proud of you Phil!

Hopefully the travel years will end before too long and a more laid back position in the shop will be a good fit for our family :)

5 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

Glad you have your husband back, Ang. Have a good Thanksgiving!

shannon said...

Good job Phil, even if you didn't finish great! All your hard work will pay off. Thanks again for the fun weekend and I am glad Ang has you back, even if only for a few months.

Julie said...

Hooray for the season finale...too bad for number 43 though. Shannon told me all about it. Enjoy you're time with Phil and tell him thanks again from me!

Thomas Glenn said...

Gobble, gobble!

Jocelyn said...

Hey Ang, I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! I'm sure the end of the season is a good time for you since Phil gets to come home and stay for a while. I'm craving some turkey and all the other yummy Thanksgiving stuff right about now. :)