Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Nest"

Today the new Fisher-Price catalog arrived and Marissa and I were looking through it as we enjoyed our breakfast. They have some really cute stuff themed for the holidays. The Little People Manger scene is always a favorite.

Mari pointed to the manger scene and said, "Who is that in the nest?" I explained it was a manger and that it was Baby Jesus. She said, "I don't think so mom. That's a nest."

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is hilarious! I can totally here her saying that too. She is so cute. Make sure to journal that one in a scrapbook or baby book!

Heather said...

Of course it is a nest! That is so cute.

Fernandez Family said...

I love it. Kids are so cute and Mari always seems to say the funnies things. She is so smart! Why do we call it a manger when its clearly lined with hay and straw...like a nest! miss you guys...post more pictures!

Jocelyn said...

So funny! Definitely write that down to remember. She is hilarious!

The Frosts said...

That is so cute! I love the little things that kids say and always try to figure out where they're coming up with stuff. I love that FP Manger set and think this might be the year I actually purchase it, instead of just thinking about it.