I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, September 28, 2006
'Easing' out of the easel
Tonight as I was slaving over dinner (mac & cheese) the kids were keeping themselves entertained drawing on an easel we have next to the kitchen. I got a phone call and had to run upstairs to get something. As I was coming down the stairs I saw little feet poking out of the easel . . .
He was such a happy boy to get out of his tight squeeze.
7 comments:
So cute! So funny! I loved the title too.
Too cute! It's amazing the places they can get themselves into! Miss you guys. :(
I,m supposed to be listening to conference but your blogs are toooo much fun. Love the photos!!
Cute photos and your mom is funny! I am listening to/watching conference on the internet and just checked blogs during it, too. Nice!
I like how Mari is just doing her own thing while Dylan climbs all over and you snap the pics! :)
That is so cute...and I believe that phone call was from me! He's so cute!
That's hilarious! D is just so darn cute!
We loved talking to the two rascalls this weekend on the phone. I love Mari's Sass! How fun to be a kid!
Post a Comment