I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Book for Mom and Dad
Some of you already know about the gift I made for my Mom and Dad for my Dad's 55th birthday this year. I decided to post my pages so you can see my work - my first REAL attempt at scrapbooking. Sharn - you were such a huge help with my pages and yes I'm guilty of "scraplifting" (since you gave me the idea for the book and the layouts) but the book would have totally bombed without your inspiration. Anyway, I waited to post the pages until the book actually arrived at my mom and dad's house. They love it and I purposely bought an expandable book so that we can add more pages as the years go by.
***A note to my siblings, feel free to make a page for Mom and Dad's book. They'd love it! (it's 8x8 just fyi...)
2 comments:
those are awesome Ang. It inspires me to keep scrapping so I can catch up!
hey ang- what an awesome present! you did such a great job. such a meaningful gift, and how nice of you to include all of the grandkids. love ya, sis!
-amy
Post a Comment