Thanks to all of you for sharing your photos! :)

Mari's new 'big-girl' bike.

Dylan was a happy camper - eating fruit dip a.k.a. Cool Whip and strawberry yogurt!

Marissa got some very cute new clothes...

See!! So adorable.

People ask me why she covers her ears when she hears 'Happy Birthday' being sung and all I can say is... Maybe she gets it from me?

(me on my 4th birthday)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh! that's right - i totally remember this picture (not it being taken, but seeing it). Like Mother, like daugther. You guys are so cute!
Happy day! I won't say it. But I will say that I was about to have to send another email asking for some stinkin updates! The pictures of you and Marissa doing the same thing on your 4th birthdays... hilarious! How fun to have those! We get 3 posts in 1 day? Yay. That doesn't mean you can go another month with nothing though. ;) ha ha The pics are great! And congrats to Phil!
I LOVE the matching pictures..that is so darn funny! She's such a doll!
That is awesome Ang. The matching pictures are the best.
Post a Comment