We've been pretty busy here. I finally went to Lowe's and got some additional plants to fill the front flower bed with. I'm a sucker for hydrangea and finally have some in my yard! I only hope they grow. My track record with plants isn't good - so I think as long as I'm good with the watering and fertilizing, they should be ok.
Marissa celebrated her 4th birthday this past Saturday. We really didn't celebrate it - Phil was out of town and we have some things planned for later in the month and will celebrate her birthday then. Phil will be in town racing the last two weeks of May. We have tickets for "Dora Live" on the 21st. She has been opening a few presents as they have trickled in. The grandma's/grandpa's will be sending her gifts for the 21st celebration. My inlaws arrive to visit that day as well, and will be at the house to surprise Marissa when we return from the show. We are so excited to have them visit and to be here to celebrate all of our May birthdays. Dylan will be a year old (wow - can't believe it!) on the 24th; Phil 29 on the 25th.
Phil is extremely busy with work but by all accounts, good things are happening there.
Well that's about all - I will try and be more vigilant about keeping the blog updated. Thank you to those of you who have stayed on my case about it! :)
Love you all.

This was my Mother's Day gift from Marissa's preschool luncheon for the moms. Isn't it great! I just love it. My baby girl...

Marissa LOVES to read (in case you haven't noticed from all the sleeping/reading pictures.) I just love these ones because she looks so peaceful and her books are always so cute. I just hope she's having sweet dreams!

This isn't a great quality shot, but he's just so cute in his little overalls.

I wish this one was in focus too!! I love this picture. He was watching Daddy mow the lawn.

We had set up some of Marissa's Little People toys. One is a train track that has buttons on it when you push, makes a noise. Well, Dylan decided to plop down and sit on it. Every time he shifted his weight a rooster would crow and the train bell would ring. It had Marissa and Dylan laughing.


Marissa took this picture of Dylan - he's always trying to get to the stairs before we can get the gate up.

A cute birthday card Marissa got from Phil's Aunt Rosario.

This is Marissa opening her awesome jigsaw puzzle book from Auntie Tanya, Uncle Mat and baby Mateo. Thanks you guys!!

1 comment:
I'm dying...can't you post more pictures? I check your blog every day (sometimes more than once!). I'm not sick of these ones...but looking forward to new ones! Love you, nan
Post a Comment