Tuesday, January 25, 2011

mmmm…..dough

IMG_1381

cookie dough is very popular around here. but when you’re not old enough to eat delicious balls of chocolaty goodness (no eli, you can’t eat raw eggs…)

IMG_1368

...you tend to get a little upset.

IMG_1374

and then you decide to move your tantrum...over there. and you end up in the little corner of the kitchen mari and dylan like to call: Mommy Jail.

IMG_1363

oh it’s not really “jail”, but if you happen to be standing there and i open the freezer, you might feel trapped. kind of like being in jail. but it’s a fun kind of jail – it’s mommy jail!

3 comments:

shannon said...

i love mommy jail, sometimes i wish i could have that! and for the love, give your kid some cookie dough!

Julie said...

Oh he is just too cute for words. It actually hurts my heart to look at his cuteness!!!! Love the mommy jail and I'm with Sharn. A little cookie dough never hurt anyone! hahahaha!

Amy Glenn said...

I love these pics of Eli! So cute. I can't believe how big he is. It's just crazy.