*thanks krista for the cute park pics.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
my sweet monkey
i'm really enjoying motherhood the third time around. eli is such a dream baby. i absolutely love my days with him - they're passing too quickly! he's getting big so fast. he's not walking yet, but if it can be crawled on or climbed on, you can bet he'll be on it!



*thanks krista for the cute park pics.
*thanks krista for the cute park pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood the 3rd time around, Ang. I can relate and feel exactly the same about Ira. Holy Cow! I can't believe little Eli is almost a year!!! I've been meaning to email you and let you know that we sent you a little box earlier this week that should be there probably early next week. It's just an outgrown sweater the girls thought Marissa might like and some hand-me-downs you had loaned us from Dylan. I can't believe it's time for Eli to wear them now! Cute, cute boy!!!
What a handsome little Devil. I love his FUll, Big smile!
your welcome! he's such a handsome little devil, isn't he?!
your baby is getting SOOO big! he is such a cutie pie--and Dylan--what a trooper! those two boys look so much like Philip!!
Handsome boy! Love the swing pictures. Poppy has been enjoying the swings at the park lately, too. 3rd time's a charm, right? =)
Love you guys.
Oh my gosh he's gotten so big!!! And he's adorable!
Post a Comment