Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4 years of dance




marissa had her 4th dance recital a few weeks ago. it was a hoot. this year was very challenging for her, and she's not entirely sure she wants to continue. we hope she does...she's amazing! the lime green (yikes!) is her tap outfit...i didn't get a shot of her in the ballet dress, but it was very pretty.

here is a little snippet of her first dance. she's the tallest one (of course) center stage:


and a bit more of her ballet number:

4 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

Marissa looks so cute up there, Ang. She's such a pretty girl with so much personality- love the pictures.=) Very sweet.

Krista said...

awesome! she's adorable! i love the lime green!

Fernandez Family said...

her legs are unbelievably skinny...just like yours at that age!!! way to go mari!

Daniel said...

Way to go Marissa! Your getting so old I can't believe it! I really want to come see you all sometime soon. I bet I'll be out there around January/February to pay you a visit! Dont grow up any more till I get out there, ok?!