Friday, April 09, 2010

weepy

today was a great day. i got a lot done around the house. i had dinner in the crockpot by 10am. i exercised and showered. i spent time with each of my kids and there was lots of kisses and hugs.

this afternoon my amazing friend krista took pictures of my soon-to-be-eight-year-old daughter in her beautiful white dress. mari will be baptized on may 9th...mother's day. she is so full of personality and she was so poised and beautiful today.

i was weepy.

i can't believe she's mine and that my body could grow something so amazing. of course her spirit is of a heavenly place and tonight i'm just feeling so thankful to be her mom.

i'm proud of you mari.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

so lovely :)
p.s. loving the new look of the blog!

Fernandez Family said...

Cute post! I too love the look of the blog. I'm finding that other blogs are starting to have different fonts and I'm jealous!

Krista said...

hey tanya... here's a link for instructions on changing the post title font on your blog...

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

there are quite a few steps to it, but totally cute when you are all done

p.s. i'd love to be invited to see you blog :)

Krista said...

oh and angie - i loved taking marissa's pictures! she's so awesome!!!

Evie B. said...

What a sweet post! Can't wait to see the pictures. Seems like yesterday we were all at her baby blessing!!!

Julie said...

I so understand! I was so WEEPY the day Natalie got baptized. Can't wait to see the final result of the baptism invitation!