many of you have asked what we're doing this summer. so far we've made plans to attend the grant &
alice ursenbach family reunion. g & a are my maternal grandparents who are both deceased. my mom and her four sisters and all the kids and
grandkids will reunite in lake
tahoe in mid
july.
i'm really looking forward to seeing this rowdy bunch again:
circa 1983that's me in the sweet bun, purple dress, middle row, second from the right.
ahhhh...the 80s.
3 comments:
Thank goodness I've moved on from that haircut!
Look at my little JJ in his navy blue suspenders. He was cute than too! Wow, what an amazing picture. How did you guys all sit so still? Can't wait to get to know everyone a bit better at the reunion and Party!
I love this photo!! We're all so cute. Hey - I have those red/orange chairs in my basement now!!
Post a Comment