ok, it's been nearly a week since we adopted little daisy into our family.
i admit today that i've had a little bit of buyers remorse. i mean, the cute puppy-ness wears off after a while, let's just be honest about that.
she's very well behaved, had only a few accidents in the house, no longer whines at night and hardly barks. i think as far as puppies go, she definitely gets an A+.
i'm just not sure that i'm a "dog person". and i think it is hard to tell if the dog is the perfect fit after only one week. we're all still trying to get to know each other. but i'm getting worn down a bit by the routine. and the dog smell. and truthfully, she's not that smelly! what's my problem??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sister,
Sorry! I always think Newness and Change are always hard. Hang in there! My girlfriend out here just got a new dog and it warn out. It's like having another baby. He sure is cute though.
So Daisy is so cute but I totally hear ya! I think I'd be the same way if we ever got a dog. if you want some moral support call Mar. She had days like that too!
You are brave! I couldn't do it and I already know I am not a PET person. She sure is cute and eventually she will fit right in!
Give it time sister. Doggie is better off at your place than the pound.
Post a Comment