Thursday, April 02, 2009

nan's visit

it was so much fun hanging around with my little sister again for a week. i can't believe how positive and upbeat she was about hauling her kids across the continent. i usually complain for several hours after my arrival, but she seemed to almost have a good time!

we had no plans - just chilled out. i so enjoyed spending time with my nephews and especially with baby bruno. what a chub! fat babies rule.

here are a few of my favorites from the week. it went by fast and i miss my nan. i guess we just have to depend on our daily phone visits...until next time...

4 comments:

erin said...

You've been busy posting! Looks like you and Nan had a great visit. Fun to see how much Bruno has grown up since we saw him in Dec. Glad you guys got to hang out!

Mands Glenn said...

Looked like so much fun and that icecream cone looked to die for. YOu and Nan both look so great and Gorgeous as usual. What a fun trip!

Jocelyn said...

Considering it's after midnight and I have 2 wide awake babies I can't really read everything right now (like I want to!) but I have read a few posts and looked at some pictures and I just wanted to say that I have so missed reading your posts. I had a bit of a break from blogging (babies keeping me busy!) but I'm glad to be back and see your awesome posts and fun pictures, Ang! Looks like you had fun with Tanya and her kids... you both have the cutest kids ever. I can't believe that Bruno is such a chunk, I can't take it he is so dang cute! I'll be back soon to read the rest that I've missed. :)

Amy Glenn said...

Such great pictures! I'm glad you sisters had such a great time together. Man, I can't believe how chubby Bruno is! I think he's got Ira beat.=)